[Sca-cooks] Goblets OT

Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au
Sun Jan 5 18:37:59 PST 2003

Thanks Maire

Yes, the poor lady is unemployed and had let her house and contents insurance lapse too, so she is having to try to re-mortgage the house to rebuild it, and the banks aren't going to be willing to lend someone who is unemployed much money so even if she gets enough to rebuild, re-furnishing it will be a real challenge.  Various people have been donating bits and pieces for me to auction off for her. Even if we only get enough money to buy some kitchenware, at least it is a bit of help.

Kiriel