[Sca-cooks] Speaking of Apicius...

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 6 07:43:44 PST 2003

No, I don't think it's Milham, either.  The list of recipes in the eBay
collection exactly matches the 21 recipes translated by Micaela Pantke and
posted on various websites.  Also, the rather unusual phrase "native Roman
ingredients" appears both in Micaela's translation and in the collection for
sale.

I took a look at this guy's other auctions.  Most of what he sells is similar
-- 500 vegetarian recipes, 100 Jewish recipes for Passover, etc.  They're all
in email or CD format, and I'd bet that they were all harvested off the Web.

Brighid