[Sca-cooks] RE:Sorry, OT: Anybody going to Birka?

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Jan 6 09:41:10 PST 2003

Birka.. otherwise known as "Market day at Birka" is the biggest merchanting
event on the east caoast for the SCA.. that i know of anyway.
(oh.. yeah.. they have stuff like fighting too, i think.. <grin> typical
merchants perspective)

new location this year, so i cant tell you much about the location.. but the
largest collection of SCA merchants outside of Pennsic!
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."