[Sca-cooks] Akims garden question

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 6 10:16:55 PST 2003

Anne duBosc wrote:

> Atenveldt now has seven Daughter Kingdoms (Caid, Artemisia, Ansteorra, Outlands, Calontir, Meridies, and Atlantia) and one Grandaughter (Trimaris.)

With all due respect:  Caid was never part of Atenveldt.  Caid was a principality of the West, and became a kingdom in 1978.  I had thought that Calontir sprang from the Middle and Atlantia from the East, but I might be wrong about those.  An copy of the KNOWN WORLD HANDBOOK with the several successive maps of the SCA kingdoms might be revealing on this matter, but I don't have one at work.

Selene Colfox, Caid