[Sca-cooks] Whoopie! I got digital!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 6 11:58:13 PST 2003

I will take some pictures there as soon as I get the wall finished and
things more or less pushed back into place and out of the middle of the
room.  Funny thing, I was on the ladder sanding the wall last night and when
I went to climb down, Frank (the kitten) was under my foot on the rung.  I
almost killed myself.  Can't figure why that cat likes to climb ladders.
Olwen