[Sca-cooks] An Tir 12th Night-

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Jan 6 13:46:28 PST 2003

At 01:03 PM 1/6/03 -0800, you wrote:
>'Lainie wrote:
>
>> Hi there everyone!
>>
>> Just a quick headcount here- who from the list will be at An Tir 12th
>> Night? Currently I know of- Edouard and myself, Regina, my daughter
>> Rotrude, Robert Frazier, Maeve, and???? Any lurkers?
>>
>> 'Lainie
>> trying to finish a Texas Longhorn hat for Regina...

>Hey Jared, Aeddie, wanna go?  We won't have to cook this time...
>
>grinning, ducking and running,
>Selene C.

Fer real- the hotel restaurant has three menus just for us- an Arabic menu,
a German, and an English (IIRC). The recipes were given to them by some of
the local cooks, and I'm told that last time the restaurant did a really
good job with them. And they have very happy SCAdians!

'Lainie
(prices are a bit high for me though- I'll prolly fend from the cooler.)