[Sca-cooks] Speaking of upcoming events...

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 6 14:25:29 PST 2003

I am afraid I cannot make it to NJ, but I am curious about the hot chocolate! Do you have a period recipit for it? If so
I would luuvv it if you would share. I have had a specific request for hot chocolate at an upcoming event, from the
Princess so I am serving it anyway, but a period reference would be icing on the cake. Or would that be foam on the mug?

-Serena