[Sca-cooks] Akims garden question

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 6 15:50:11 PST 2003

Uh, last I heard, Raleigh, NC and Clemson, SC were both in Atlantia.  And they both started as groups sponsored by and governed by Atenveldt.  Later treaties amended that, so that by the time Atlantia became a Kingdom, they were part of the East.
I admitted I was in error about Caid and Calontir (I'm not sure what Calontir's current borders are, and not certain that there was ever a part of it that was ruled by Atenveldt.)
BTW, although most documents now say that the Kingdom of Atenveldt is the state of Arizona, we also govern a tiny corner of California.
Mordonna
Mordonna
 Rosine <rosine at sybercom.net> wrote:> Atenveldt now has seven Daughter Kingdoms (Caid, Artemisia, Ansteorra,
Outlands, Calontir, Meridies, and Atlantia) and one Grandaughter (Trimaris.)

With all due respect: Caid was never part of Atenveldt.

And unless Atenveldt was once spelled "East Realm", Atlantia was not a part
of it either. Us newbies are well aware of this, as Michael of Bedford was
the King of the East when he fought in the (principality going Kingdom)
Crown Tourney which produced the first Atlantian King... poor man, it was
legal, but boy didn't he catch *ell for it, even now!

Rosine

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook
Atenveldt, Atenveldt