[Sca-cooks] Atlantian 12th night cook?

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi apollonia at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 6 19:02:03 PST 2003

I have had some food of his.  It's pretty good, although I am not sure it
was period.  I could be wrong, though.  The site had no silverware, and my
group did not bring feast gear, so we ate the Chinese food with our fingers.
It was an interesting experience...

Apollonia

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi
Kingdom of Atlantia
www.livejournal.com/users/apollonia

**Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.**