[Sca-cooks] Akims garden question

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 01:55:06 PST 2003

Dear Cuz,
I don't know the story behind it.  I just found the article from the Southwinds, and the map, in my copy of The Aten Chronicles.  By the time I joined the Society, The Kingdom of Atenveldt consisted of the Principalities of Artemisia and Atenveldt.  Shortly thereafter our entire Kingdom shrank to what had been a Principality.
However, Count Richard Ironsteed, Atenveldt's co-founder is still active, or perhaps I should say he is active again, since he dropped out for quite a while.  With your permission, I will give him your e-mail address, so that the two of you can talk about it.
Mordonna
 CorwynWdwd at aol.com wrote:--
In a message dated 1/6/2003 6:57:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com writes:

> Uh, last I heard, Raleigh, NC and Clemson, SC were both in Atlantia. And
> they both started as groups sponsored by and governed by Atenveldt. Later
> treaties amended that, so that by the time Atlantia became a Kingdom, they
> were part of the East.

Knowing the people who started Lost Caverns of the Amber Mount (Clemson)
personally, I can say they were formed as part of Atlantia. I still (although
God alone knows why) get Christmas cards from two of them. I'd be really
interested to know about any groups before Lost Caverns in Clemson, as this
would indicate a piece of my Barony's history gone missing. Thanks in
advance.

Corwyn

To be humble to superiors is duty,
to equals courtesy,
to inferiors nobleness. __ Richard Saunders (Ben Franklin)

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook
Atenveldt, Atenveldt
mundanely Pat Griffin