[Sca-cooks] Tv shows tonight

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi apollonia at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 8 13:03:06 PST 2003

I saw the first part of the Henry the Eighth, and I did not care for it.
Lots of clips of Diana and Charles in there...  and David Starkey does not
like Hal...

Apollonia

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi
Kingdom of Atlantia
www.livejournal.com/users/apollonia

**Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.**