[Sca-cooks] Tv shows tonight

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi apollonia at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 8 13:27:49 PST 2003

I don't know.  He kept interspersing clips of "Henry" as a boy with Diane
and Chaz's wedding.  I got sick of it after 20 minutes, and switched.

Apollonia

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi
Kingdom of Atlantia
www.livejournal.com/users/apollonia

**Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.**