[Sca-cooks] Speaking of upcoming events...

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 8 13:34:31 PST 2003

That helps a great deal!

Is there any way to get the Swamp to include public transportation info,
when it is available, in the announcements? There are so many places I
really can't rationally get to, and it can be so hard to figure out how
to get around in NJ (I lived there 15 years - BTDT) that I don't usually
try to hunt it down. And then - Bingo - there's a place like this I can
get to easily!

This goes for everyplace, BTW. There are people in the world who, for
whatever reason, don't drive. I realize there are many places one simply
can't get to without a car, but if an event is near (within reasonable
cab or "we can arrange to have you picked up" distance from) a train
station or a bus stop, advertising that fact might make it possible for
people who would otherwise write it off .

Anne
Who may have actually already solved this one by interesting a friend
with a car in the Spanish Feast... but one can't count on that. And it's
no help to new or interested people who don't yet know anyone to ask.