[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP: Where to live?

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 20:39:42 PST 2003

--- Glenda Robinson <glendar at compassnet.com.au>
wrote:
> Glenda
> Who, like Mark/Giles, thinks Sydney is a
> wonderful place to live - and if we
> want snow, it's only a 4 hour drive to the ski
> fields.

Yes Sydney is great.  But Los Angeles is better.
If you want snow, it is only a 1.5 hour drive to
the ski fields.  Mt. Baldy is quite lovely these
days.  And I love the logo of the Bear Mountain
Resort, "Ski Bare!!!! ... er ... Ski Bear!!!!"
In LA that is possible and not lose certain
portions of your anatomy to frostbite.  Sunburn
maybe.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.