[Sca-cooks] a question for the geeks- OT-OOP

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 8 21:55:33 PST 2003

I just got it, literally just the other day, and so far I like it. I
think it solved a few things that annoyed me about 6, and I haven't yet
found anything to particularly annoy me about this.

And I am far from a geek...  just an end user. I neither know nor much
care what annoys the geeks - I have dear friends who are geeks, and many
of them hate precisely the features I like about many products. (Usually
the ones that make it easy to use for me. They want to tinker and
personalize, and I don't. I just want to be able to use it easily.)

Anne