[Sca-cooks] a question for the geeks- OT-OOP

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Thu Jan 9 05:54:20 PST 2003

>Is anyone using Netscape 7 yet? Do you have an opinion? I really need to
>upgrade (_if_ the computer will let me, and that is a big if) but every
>time a new version comes out I hear lots of screaming and yelling. So is 7
>the AntiChrist or is 6 still holding the title?

Do yourself a favour, and go for a *real* browser <grin>  And I'm not
talking Internet Explorer either.

Opera.  The best there is.  Small download (2.5Mb) quick loading, designed
to render HTML the way it is supposed to, without appropriatary tags.  Does
not belong to a giant (Netscape=AOL...)  Good stuff.  There even is a FREE
version :-)

http://www.opera.com

Try it, you'll like it :-)

Alternatively, you could try Mozilla, which is also real small and quick,
but, IMHO, less friendly to use.

http://www.mozilla.com

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds