[Sca-cooks] Paradise, Pottage, and Potions

Daniel Myers doc at medievalcookery.com
Thu Jan 9 11:36:20 PST 2003

You could always claim that you're an associate professor at the
Institute for Pnakotic Studies ( http://www.pnakotic.com ) [FAKE],
though it would help if you lived near Arkham, MA [FAKE].  ;-)

[Note:  This post has been smily-captioned for the humor-impaired, and
bogo-captioned for the gullible.]
[Captioning provided free of charge by the Institute for Pnakotic
Studies]

Seriously though, ask.  A lot of these sort of things will accept
non-educators as long as you're willing to pay and there's space
available.