[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP: Where to live?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 10 09:49:05 PST 2003

> >> Huette commented:
> >> Oh wow! You mean there is a skiing area only 25 miles from LA? :-)
> >
> >Stefan,
> >
> >Have you considered getting a new car?  :-)
>
> :-) I think he was referring to the state of the SoCal freeway system,
> where you can race slugs, and LOSE.
>
> 'Lainie
> -I can't handle the air so it's a moot point for me

I can't handle the air either, not well really, but running
the business I do, a bicoastal entertainment news service,
it's either live here or in New York City which is worse.

Traffic is no worse than in a lot of big cities.  One
needs to plan routes and times carefully.  Ski areas
can be found within 70 miles of the best beaches,
particularly this time of the year.

Hey, we do have slugs at least, Queenie!  <yum yum yuck>

Selene Colfox