[Sca-cooks] Wild weather

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Jan 11 22:15:53 PST 2003

Gawd, Phlip....send it our way, *please.*  We are having the 3rd driest
winter in recorded history in Montana, and it'll get *real* desperate
this summer, if we don't get some moisture.  Crops will dry up and blow
away, and *nobody* wants a repeat of that awful fire season in 2000.
--maire, in bone-dusty-dry (but cold!) Montana....