[Sca-cooks] a question for the geeks- OT-OOP

Arglwyddes Rhiannhn uerch Rhianfellt uerch Rhydderch Rhayader rhiannahn at activatormail.com
Sun Jan 12 19:16:49 PST 2003

--

... in the case of Grumpy ... hype them up (with red cordial & lollies)
then send them home .... usually aunty (me) gets to take them back home

--

---

ActivatorMail(tm) ver.122102 Scanned for all viruses by
www.activatormail.com intelligent anti-virus anti-spam service