[Sca-cooks] a question for the geeks- OT-OOP

Shannon Malone thegoatinthegarden at lycos.com
Mon Jan 13 06:50:26 PST 2003

We had our son at home with a midwife and both of my parents were there.  As soon as he was laid on my stomach and we realized he was a boy, my mother said his name and he looked up at the sound of her voice.  A few minutes later when she held him she said to me softly, "Shannon, I didn't think I was capable of loving anyone more than I love you."

Shannon/Meadhbh
---
info at thegoatinthegarden.com
http://www.thegoatinthegarden.com