[Sca-cooks] My 12th Night Project photos

Laura L laura at croatan.net
Tue Jan 14 06:02:03 PST 2003

And it tasted at least as good as it looked!
it was *super cute* in person, when I first saw it, I figured it had to be
done by someone on the cook's list, but I didn't know who... Nichola and I
met after feast during the destruction of the cottage.

The pretzel supports were very yummy in the marzipan--a nice contrast of
sweet/salty/crunchy/squishy, and the gingerbread was yum, too.
(At the Hafla after I was thinking "too much gingerbread and marzipan... I
should have taken some with me instead!")

Congratulations Nichola!

Irmgart
(who is considering either Has or Koch for a surname...
I'm leaning towards Has because I don't think I can say Koch with a straight
face in normal conversation)