[Sca-cooks] Re: Another elevation!

Katja katjaorlova at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 09:27:39 PST 2003

>>This is just an acknowledgement to Katja.
Congratulations on you being announced for
elevation to the Order of the Pelican!

<gulp>
Thanks very kindly! The accolades over this honor & responsibility is all quite humbling and amazing (and I'm slowly allowing myself to enjoy it as well).
Hey! How did *you* find out? Is this one of those secret Peer abilities????
Oh... yeah, duh. My beloved lord posted it to the Sharc list, and your sweet lady congratulated me there, so she must have carried tales to you. <laughs>
Advice is heartily and humbly welcomed from all peers, or other gentles, on this list. I have a lot of listening and thinking to do.
I have about two months to stand back and watch my two mentors (and my lord, and my mother, AND my dear friends...) all clamber all over each other to do various silly and wonderous things for this vigil and ceremony. There's talk of having "a fleet of virile cabana boys" in harem pants flank (please, NOT carry) me into Court. My Pelican and my Laurel are trying to one-up each other.
Yoicks. I feel like a cat-herder. Maybe I'm being recognized for my ability to keep these two Terminators (somewhat vaguely) under "control" for so many years? Nahhhh...
toodles, Katja

AEthelmearc Cooks Guild http://www.geocities.com/aecooks/CGMain.html

Katja's Middle Eastern Dance Page http://www.geocities.com/katjaorlova/MEdance.html