[Sca-cooks] Re: Safety (now catering gloves)

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Jan 15 11:14:35 PST 2003

i have a few items that are very visible indeed.... and i advocate
reflective trim, of course.. but not just because i sell it.

there are reflective trims that will pass the ten foot rule no problem.. ask
anyone who has seen my stuff.

but yes, having a tabard you can throw on quickly for walks to the porta
castles.. or set up or what have you.. is ideal.
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."