[Sca-cooks] Apology to the List

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Jan 15 21:18:10 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> good heavens!
> i must have deleted it.. because i never saw it... i wonder what on earth
is
> going on
>
> you are taking steps to properly deal with whoever this is, right??
> Kirsten

Actually, I think what might have happened is that whoever it is responded
to her privately, using the List header, so she thought it had been posted
to the List.

In the mean time, Mordonna, know that you have our support. I, too, know
what it's like to be harrassed by an idiot.

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,