[Sca-cooks] Apology to the List

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Jan 16 16:42:06 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Thank you, and everyone who replied with encouraging words.
> The good news is that I seem to be the onliest one getting them, even
though the return address on the first one was "SCA-Cooks".  The message is
a (bad) poem dedicated to a certain part of the male anatomy.  While I may
share the admiration she holds for said body part, I don't feel a public
forum dedicated to cooking is quite the place to discuss it.  Of course, if
Ras were still here...
> Mordonna

Jeeze, Mordonna, if that's the problem, you should have sent her a copy of
Alys K's recipe ;-) Glad you're cool- we've been concerned. Remember, we're
all here for you at need.

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,