[Sca-cooks] Was HATS OFF... Now is How we did it....

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi apollonia at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 17 09:10:05 PST 2003

I lost track of Olwen at 12th night, after the big Brush-off...  Olwen, did
you ever get in the kitchen to help?

Nichola,  The house was magnificent..  It was truly a site to see, folks.

Apollonia

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi
Kingdom of Atlantia
www.livejournal.com/users/apollonia

**Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.**