[Sca-cooks] Testing.....

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Jan 17 10:46:53 PST 2003

Life--- as in Science Olympiad Coaching and then
there was PTO meeting. Wed was PTO luncheon.

This is very small town America where I live; those
people that are involved tend to be over-involved in
just about every activity in the community. The ones
of us that don't have paying jobs get everything dumped
on us because "we should time for this too!" Oh by
the way we need a pasta salad for the luncheon. Who eats
pasta salad in January in Michigan? It's 0 degrees outside
and I had to make pasta salad.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway