[Sca-cooks] onions was Trying again

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Jan 17 11:09:03 PST 2003

I remember a connection being made between grilled
onions being held for sandwiches and food poisoning
in restaurants. I am trying to find the details.

meanwhile on food safety --
there's a good article here.
http://www.extension.umn.edu/newsletters/foodsafety/FF1025.html

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway