[Sca-cooks] Fw: [Aten_Cooks] the idea of a Kingdom Cooks Guild

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 20:07:03 PST 2003

I'll report to the List after we have the meeting.  It's scheduled for the Wednesday of Estrella.  (Feb. 12)
Mordonna
 Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:OK, so are you going to tell us what in the world you folks actually
discussed and possibly decided upon at your meeting?
Olwen, curious

>Well, it looks like we're getting organized here in Atenveldt. Do you folks
>have suggestions on maybe what not to do in setting up a guild, so we can
>avoid problems?
>
>Cecily

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook