Botulin toxin (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Trying again)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jan 17 21:55:18 PST 2003

niccolo difrancesco asked:
> Thank you for checking that detail.  Quick, anyone name ONE food that
> is edible/palatable at 185F+ internal temperature :o)

Chocolate milk (hot chocolate)
Coffee
Tea
These are beverages not food? The how about various soups and stews?
Perhaps oatmeal?

Or are these not taken to those temperatures? I thought soup was

boiled. But then I've just gotten my electronic thermometer and I've
not used it much. Most stuff I just "cook".

Stefan

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com