[Sca-cooks] Ok let's try this... Here is the 12th night Project I did...

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Mon Jan 20 18:32:14 PST 2003

I like to think both... Sorry it has taken so long to reply to all of
 these folks I have been saving them but I was paying back my family for
helping on the House... I have been trying to take the baby as much as
possible and on Sunday I took him fo rmost of the day so that John and
Katrina could go and see Lord of the Rings Two Towers.

This project was alot of fun but yeah it was alot of work.
And I will take the fact that you thought I was a girl as a compliment
Thank You very much. (Got made into a sister when a friend was pregnant
and we would talk almost every day.  She said I was more of a sister to
her than her own...) To this day we call each other Sis.

Nichola who is a Guy though...
;)