[Sca-cooks] Drakey trimming his yard

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jan 20 21:43:36 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Drakey declared:
> > No worries...  What about Brushcutters?  I've gotta trim down my garden
> > this arvo before it goes woof.  I'm gunna need clippers, saws, a
> > blower-vac, lawnmower.
> >
> > Maybe I should book myself into Casualty first...
>
> Perhaps you should just get a few sheep or goats. Not allowed by your
> housing codes? Explain what is likely to happen and the impact on the
> nieghborhood if try to use those tools. :-)

Yeah, really. In fact- I wouldn't be too surprised that if someone were to
document the Drakey Disaster Potential in a set of garden tools, I'd be
willing to bet Lochac would give them a Pel in sheer Disaster Avoidance in
the Current Middle Ages, not to mention the Heroism Award from the Oxmaniac
Government, for Prevention of Letting Drakey Use Tools in our Commonwealth
Demesnes.

Stefan's right, Drakey- get a goat. Chasing him out of the neighbor's
gardens might just keep you busy enough that:

A. You won't be able to drive.
B. You might be able to limit the disasters in your immediate future to
tripping over the goat, so that s/he starts hiding on top of your car....

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,