[Sca-cooks] Bright Hills Birthday

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 21 06:13:14 PST 2003

> > Avraham will be there.  I have paid for his onboard seat.  I
> > heard that there was a wee discussion between him and our Baron where
>you
> > told Tristan that I would be killing you if you didn't show up.  Gee you
> > learn fast!
>
>**IF** I'm not on call! It's my first weekend on the new job, dear! (Am I
>spilling beans if I tell from where I know Baron Tristan?)
>
>Avraham

As far as the event goes, I hope they will be nice enough to figure you will
be doing mundane things like unpacking and getting settled so they will let
you have off that weekend.
As far as Tristan?  Blue feather?  Didn't everyone know that already?  Crap,
he hung the damn rainbow flag higher than the Baronial flag at his camp in
Pennsic.  Dont' take this the wrong way, but if I wanted to belong to a gay
barony, I'd have joined one.  I do not care for someone to list me that way.
  Imagine my surprise when I found out!
Olwen, yes I tried it before I decided, so don't go there...