[Sca-cooks] Ok let's try this... Here is the... change the subject line...

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Jan 21 09:20:44 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Oh no you don't! I'm currently in robe and slippers (ruby red velour robe
> and flourescent orange slippers) and my hair looks like it's been through
> blender. You really don't want to see this in the morning- it would put
you
> off your feed all day...
>
> 'Lainie

S'OK. If I can survive Stefan first thing in the morning, wearing his bright
red robe and hat and his bright orange hair, not to mention Scotti wearing
usually two conflicting plaids before I have my morning coffee at Pennsic, I
can survive anything...

Phlip who wore her orange camo T-shirt and her purple camo shorts for Land
Grab last year...

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,