[Sca-cooks] Bright Hills Birthday

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 21 10:44:27 PST 2003

> > As far as Tristan?  Blue feather?  Didn't everyone know that already?
>Crap,
> > he hung the damn rainbow flag higher than the Baronial flag at his camp
>in
> > Pennsic.  Dont' take this the wrong way, but if I wanted to belong to a
>gay
> > barony, I'd have joined one.  I do not care for someone to list me that
>way.
>
>I'm inclined to agree with you; that wasn't really appropriate. If he
>wanted to
>fly it over his tent, that's fine, but he shouldn't have flown it from the
>Baronial standard.
>
>Avraham

Thank you.
So, want me to poke about and see if I can come up with the menu for
Birthday?  Too bad it's not one of our regular bigger feasts.  It has been
so long since there was only two courses I am surprized anyone still
remembers how to do that.  Wouldn't you agree Master Chirhart?  And no
dessert board.  What a shame.  Those are the *BEST*!  I did ask to see who
was doing some kind of soltie but it doesn't appear there will be one.  That
is simply a shame.  I cannot remember a feast we have done that didn't have
one.
Olwen