[Sca-cooks] OOP request: Jellied salad???

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Wed Jan 22 01:01:05 PST 2003

Hey there! I was looking and the closest to jell-o in French is  aspic .Or
you can use Knox unflavored jell.

Jell-o Salad
1 pt. cottage cheese        1 pt.cool whip
1 small can crushed pineapple        1 box orange Jell-o  (Dry)

Mix all ingredients together in frig for afew hours .   One of many. Hope
this helps