[Sca-cooks] OOP request: Jellied salad???

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Jan 22 06:29:19 PST 2003

-Cooked raisins, as a sort of fruit dish.  All by themeselves.
-That really nasty frozen "mixed veggie" blend that has corn and lima
beans and little, square carrot bits <<shudder>>
-Bad sloppy joes
-Goulash
-Jello
-Turnip and Rutabaga done up like carrot sticks (it was *decades* before
I voluntarily ate them again!)

On the good side, though, my elementary school actually had cooks that
made fresh bread and rolls.  My *gawd* the smell! late in the
morning!....sigh.....I mostly remember the rolls, but they also, once in
a blue moon, did cinnamon bread.  _No one_ ever got more than one piece!
(mmmmmm)
--maire