[Sca-cooks] ebay garb

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 08:13:58 PST 2003

>Nothing at all wrong with T-tunics, and anyone who feels that they
>can't look good, represent a great degree of costuming skill to do
>correctly, or are not period either lies or is an ignoramus.

Well, I tend to lean towards cotehardies and such. But I still
like T-tunics for camp wear. And I'm a talentless clod so
I can't sew them. It's either buy off the rack, have something
made by the ex-girlfriend, or have the populace take pity
on me. But I'm now an evil influence on the rapier community
and they are starting to see the benefits of "fancy dress sweats"
for the fighting field. Although I have a couple pair of
hosen and trews, it's sweatpants for me.

I need to get some more "Court Sweats" for Estrella, btw.

>Adamantius

Gunthar
The stylin'