[Sca-cooks] Trying again

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 08:46:44 PST 2003

> > > I had a doctor once posit to me that the sudden increase (mid 80's to
> > > mid
> > > 90's) of people coming in with adult-onset asthma problems at around
> > > 30 y.o
> > > was inpart due to environmental factors-
>
>My theory is that it is due to the whooping cough vaccine and the better
>control of TB, as well as better control of air conditions especially
>comparted to the 1800's. In other words, more people with asthmatic
>tendencies live to grow up.
>
>Then you put them in sealed buildings... and wow!
>
>-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net

Well, if you can call it an advantage to having asthma, here at work I have
a large executive office with windows, two doors and my own climate control
(which is why I have the office).  Also, the use of perfumes and such by
staff members seems to be minimal to non-existent.  Guess they got tired of
my being taken to the ER.
Olwen