[Sca-cooks] Fancy Dress Sweats.

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 24 10:03:00 PST 2003

On 24 Jan 2003, at 9:32, Laura C. Minnick wrote:

> You mean... hose. ;-) Mmm, yes, slightly tight... mmm...
>
> Don't look at me like that! Just because I'm spoken for...

We used to have a 70-something volunteer at my library.  Once, on
the subject of admiring... the scenery, she mentioned what she
told her husband.  "So long as you come home for dinner, I don't
care where you get your appetite."

Brighid, who ought to be making sausage instead of reading email

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net