[Sca-cooks] OT, IP, T-Tunic oops

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Jan 25 08:59:46 PST 2003

Hey, gang....Since I actually deal more with
clothing/textiles/embroidery, I have a LOT of things bookmarked. Here
are some sites that focus more on earlier clothing styles, or have links
to same.  Some are more authentic, some less so, although I don't think
I included anything blatantly awful.  Most, but not all, of them are
SCA-related.
Hope these give you some good ideas.....
--maire, costume, needlework and food geek, who's currently redoing her
wardrobe too

Try these links:

http://www.virtue.to/articles/.

http://users.iafrica.com/m/me/melisant/costume/costume.htm