[Sca-cooks] oop oster regency

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sun Jan 26 21:46:30 PST 2003

Also sprach Nick Sasso:
>I find lots of manuals are now online at the manufacturers'
>websites.  Got one for my lawn mower, weed eater, stove and
>refrigerator.  All were PDF and downloadable for free from their
>respective manufacturers.  You might try looking for the one that
>made your new toy . . . you will need model number.

I had suggested that Oster doesn't seem to know from the Oster
Regency, at least on the Oster website.

That may or may not be true, but you can e-mail them a query about a
manual, I guess.

If you go here, there's a form on the Oster website:

http://www.oster.com/productpantry/contactus.asp

Certainly there's no harm in asking. While the front entrance, so to
speak, of the website, doesn't even address the issue of any mixers
but hand mixers, there's a pull-down menu which includes stand
mixers, which is, I guess, closest to what you've got.

Of course, they'll tell you they'll mail you one for free on the same
day your eBay bid wins...

Adamantius