[Sca-cooks] MY DAY IN CLASS

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Jan 28 14:44:23 PST 2003

At 05:16 PM 1/28/03 -0500, you wrote:

>| I dunno about Mickey's , but I'll tell you- the only thing real about Bud
>| and Miller is the alcohol content.
>|
>| I understand Bud is a liquid of choice for truckers needing to clean their
>| windshields.
>|
>| 'Lainie
>
>LOL... that's about like the performance the Commedia D'el Arte (sp?) troupe
>I'm in had this weekend - the one line out of the play people laughed at the
>most, I think, was when someone gets a chamberpot dumped over them and says
>"smells like cheap American beer....tastes like it too... "
>
>Generys

Ha! That reminds me- a local Duchess (no names but her initials are
Hlutwiga Wolfkiller) was out at a bar with friends, ordered (out of
curiosity mind you) an Oly Gold. She had a sip, made a face, had another
sip, got the attention of their server, and announced, loud enough for all
to hear "This beer tastes like horse p*ss! Not that I know what horse p*ss
tastes like, but if I did, I would say it tastes like this beer!" They
brought her a different beer, gratis.

'Lainie
oh god what a memory...