[Sca-cooks] Oklahoma Liquor Laws

Stacy Robinson katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 07:24:28 PST 2003

I agree with this completely! It seems that the higher
the age limit was raised on drinking the higher the
amount of teenage drinking. We lived in Wyoming when
it was the last state to raise the legal drinking age
to 21. So because of the grandfather clause there was
alot less mystery for us, there for alot less
unresponsible drinking.

It seems the more taboo you add to something the more
appealing it becomes for that age group. Oklahoma has
some of the harshest liquor laws I have seen,
restaraunts dont evan sell mixed drinks on sunday.