[Sca-cooks] South Carolina Laws

Laura L laura at croatan.net
Wed Jan 29 13:30:46 PST 2003

Are they allowed to serve sacramental wine? Yes... last I checked though,
you don't purchase sacramental wine when you go up for communion. It is more
the selling than the consuming that is a problem. (I was raised Southern
Baptist, though... Welch's and what looked (and tasted like) stale, square
oyster crackers for us!)

Irmgart