[Sca-cooks] victorian house

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Jan 29 18:00:59 PST 2003

I didn't see the Victorian one, but I did watch the Pioneer one
(especially since it was filmed relatively near to where I live), and
that one sucked, too.
You'd think, wouldn't you, if you were going to be doing something hot
and sticky, like haying, or significant house cleaning, that you'd tie
your long hair back?
Or, knowing that you were going to be on this show, you'd at *least*
learn to make pancakes? <g>
These things have all the attraction of a good train wreck....I watch
them in spite of my self!
--maire