[Sca-cooks] Re: Living history any one?

Aurore Aurore at hot.rr.com
Thu Jan 30 06:31:28 PST 2003

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!  Their show might have a better chance of surviving then.  Me
and my family applied too.  Will be fun to see if we make it.  Here in the
last month we had a PBS show called "Surviving  the Iron Age".  They lost a
family and two others do to the children getting sick, one adult getting
sick and the other adult cause of personatial conflicts.  "1900 House" I saw
too.  That one they should had more families.  But after the experiment,
they did say their lives was greatly improved from learning how to do with
little and give alot.  Missed the Western Frontier one.  Aurore

> You are welcome!  I stayed up till 2 finishing the application.  I hope to
> get on as well.  It would be funny if a lot of the cast wound up being
SCA.