[Sca-cooks] Back Again !!

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 4 11:39:31 PDT 2003

Greetings To All,
                         After a brief abscence from the list due to Real
Life (tm)
I am now able to read and participate in this wonderful list again !!!
                       A cross country move and wedding threw me for quite a
loop
and then a period of un-employment compounded the whole shebang,yet
  being resilent (and sometimes stubborn) have allowed me to be able to play
again.
     I Look forward to re-aquanting my self and  learning from the fine folk
who are here.

Æthelwülf