[Sca-cooks] Re: Book Merchants at Pennsic

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Sat Jul 5 09:25:46 PDT 2003

You are very right, Phlip.  In our tent there are 4 book merchants, and we
have hardly any overlap at all.  Then there's Christianna in Bazaare 1, and the
people who sell sheet music and the fabric lady near the upper bath house has
garb books, and Raymond's Quiet Press has stuff about armour, I believe, and
let's not forget Pot Boiler Press over near the post office road who has  ALL
the CA pamphlets, plus things from Falconwood, and Smoke and Fire has a lot of
later stuff....  Who did I forget?
     Devra

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com